Information and Referral
- Call the toll-free, state-wide phone line 800-905-TIES or contact a Regional Coordinator directly at the Department of Public Health satellite offices.
- Information on a wide variety of topics, including community resources and services, programs for children and youth with special health needs, public benefits and support groups.
- Connect with a Regional Coordinator who has life experience parenting a child with a special health need.
- Family TIES maintains the Central Directory of Early Intervention (EI) programs in the state of Massachusetts.
- Contact information for EI referrals is available by phone and electronically on our website.
- Regional Coordinators can provide information about Early Intervention services and programs.
Workshop and Training
- What is Family TIES? Call us to schedule a presentation for your group, school or organization.
- Topics include Let’s Get Organized , Listening & Learning and more.
Parent-to-Parent Program (P2P) – Alliance Member of P2PUSA
- Our P2P Program brings together parents who have a child with special health care needs, chronic illness, or disability with volunteer Support Parents who have similar life experience who provide emotional support and practical suggestions.
- Support Parents are offered the “Listening & Learning” training and receive continued support.
- The Match offers a chance to speak by phone with someone who has lived experience. It helps parents realize they are not alone in their parenting experience.
- Call your Regional Coordinator for more information about the Parent-to Parent and the Family Advisor Program.
Family Advisor Program – Share your Voice
- Join the program and share your experience with Department of Public Health. Information you provide may be used to improve or develop new programs.
- On-line sign-up forms for the Family TIES Advisors Program are available in English and Spanish.